We loved SRK dubsmashing Chaiyya Chaiyya, but hated Anurag Kashyap’s fake bandage. And everybody who fell for it. Here's a round-up of things we loved this week and those that ought to be shoved.
* SRK dubsmashing Chaiyya Chaiyya because, you know, “forever stuck in traffic”. And also, just so much swag!
* Bollywood onion jokes such as these overheard in Brunch: Pyaaz jhukta nahin and Pyaaz toh hona hi thaa
* The most adorable picture in sport this month: Sanga kissing his wife (if this had happened in Mumbai, they would’ve arrested him maybe!)
* The brave, unwavering FTII students
* Aamir Khan crying. #Awwley
* The Halloween costume inspired by Caitlyn Jenner, which is basically a man in a white dress #Transphobia
* News reports dissing lettuce because it barely has any nutrients. Well, neither does water!
* Anurag Kashyap’s fake bandage. And everybody who fell for it.
* When people who barely read start posting about their love for books on social media
* Donald Trump and Mulayam Yadav for ... OH MY GOD, EVERYTHING THEY SAY!
From HT Brunch, August 30
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch