We loved the fact that Gisele Bundchen was audited by the IRS after making it to the Forbes Supermodel Rich List. People acting surprised by Sunny Leone's acting abilities, is something we rather not comment on. Find out what we liked and didn't this week.
* Hanami (a picnic under cherry blossom trees in Japan)
* That Gisele Bundchen was audited by the IRS after making it to the Forbes Supermodel Rich List
* Diving headlong into Pulitzer reading lists
* Susheela Raman's fantastic new album, Queen Between. (Favourite track: Sajana)
* That we finally recognise the third gender
* People who don't vote
* That the Indian government made the highest requests to Facebook for restricting content between July and December 2013
* If the weather/ a puppy/ chocolate made it to more than one entry of your #100DaysOfHappy
* That people are surprised by Sunny Leone's acting abilities. "How can she be so good at acting yaar?"
* Fake tattoos that almost look real
From HT Brunch, April 20
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch