Here’s a round-up of things we loved this week, and those that ought to be shoved.
* Adele, Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Stone hanging out
* Celebs who openly talk about their relationships. You go, Anushka Sharma!
* Reading the oldest emails in your inbox, and the realisation that seven years was a lifetime ago wn u tokd lyk ds
* Paris shoe march – hundreds of pairs of empty shoes lined up to protest global warming
* Ravish Kumar
* The way people react when you call them from a home landline number. Mobile phones are for when you’re mobile!
* The exponential rise in the use of Tinder. I have nothing against hookup culture, but gosh, this is so cold
* If you don’t have a winter reading list
* If you’re still watching Quantico
From HT Brunch, December 6
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch