Here's a round-up of things we loved this week, and those that ought to be shoved.
* When this happened: Zayn Malik quit One Direction. Teenage girls burst into tears. People on Twitter decided he’s going to join ISIS. Everybody blamed his girlfriend for breaking up the boy band (they called her Yoko Ono).
* Short stories
* Deepika Padukone (but shoving everybody’s opinions about the damn video)
* Café Samovar at the Jehangir Art Gallery. Sigh
* All of you trolling Anushka Sharma
* The idea of an adaptation of Game of Thrones for Indian Television #NeverEverEver
* Dilli Wali Thakur Gurls (How To Murder A Bestseller 101 and case in point against a GoT adaptation)
* If you don’t encourage your kids to read
* The World Cup final
From HT Brunch, April 5
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch