We love 'Kiss of Love' and Amruta Fadnavis (we haven't seen a political wide in forecer) and hate forwards on Whatsapp. Here's a round-up of what we love and shove this week.
* Slam poetry (special mention to Mildly Offensive Content, Delhi’s super slam poetry group)
* Amruta Fadnavis – we haven’t seen a political wife in forever!
* This story: Guy orders a phone online. Gets soap instead. Complaint goes viral. A soap company sends the dude a phone and soap
* Kiss Of Love
* Ishant Sharma
* If SRK stars in the next Dhoom
* The “seen” on Facebook chat. Grr, stalkers
* Spending 600 bucks on a jar of feta cubes because YOU CAN’T FIND IT CHEAPER ANYWHERE
* Forwards on Whatsapp
* People who assume being single means being alone
From HT Brunch, November 9
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch