We love Amitabh Bachchan in Shamitabh but soupy noodles for dinner every single production night at Brunch. Here's a round-up of things we love and shove this week.
* Reading about Virginia Woolf
* Middle finger on national television
* "Hai koi paani jo chadti hai whisky ke bina?" Can’t wait to watch Amitabh in Shamitabh. Still so hot.
* Soupy noodles for dinner every single production night at Brunch
* Then and Now family photographs
* Emails with attachments but without body-text
* That movie trailers all look so slick, but tell you nothing about the film!
* People who Instagram their faces till they’re unrecognisable
* If you live in a house without any books
* That Ancient India is no longer a historical period.
From HT Brunch, January 11, 2015
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch