We love that Old Monk is available in TetraPak, but hate DIY drones. Here's a round-up of things we love this week and those that ought to be shoved.
* That Old Monk rum is available in TetraPak.
* The A Bad Girl poster which just went viral. (Random observation: all super things come out of Adarsh Baalak, the ideal boy)
* That DDLJ is still playing at Maratha Mandir. I’m not sure why it matters so much, but I’m glad that it does
* Medium.com. Blog here, if you don’t already.
* Mother Teresa. And you must never let anyone tell you otherwise.
*The annoying jingle for an antiseptic liquid. It made us want to hurt someone
* DIY drones. Such inspiration! #Sarcasm
* Telling us not to cuss during the match
* Ranbir Kapoor using a crisp as a hypnosis pendulum. No, seriously. A Potato Chip
* That Phoolon Ka Taaron Ka has now been destoyed for us, forever
* Dear admen, thank you for ruining the World Cup for us. #TakeItBack
From HT Brunch, March 1
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch