Here's a round-up of things we loved this week and those that ought to be shoved.
* Delhi. Polls. Results. The reaction on social media. Kiran Bedi bloopers. All the puns and headlines that followed. God, even the TV debates were such fun!
* When there are no happy movies on TV on Valentine’s Day
* This realisation on my 25th birthday: not too many people call to wish you at midnight after a certain age
* That Fifty Shades Of Grey (the film) couldn’t come here in time after all
* That while Nepal could soon legalise same-sex marriage, we’re light years behind
* HSBC Swiss bank leaks
From HT Brunch, February 15
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch