This week, we loved that Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra said he is adapting Mirza Sahibaan, but that Kimye wedding still in the news is something we can't digest. Read on for more of what we loved and what we didn't.
1. The many, many middle names at the PM's swearing-in ceremony.
2. That Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra is adapting Mirza Sahibaan (we quite liked the 1947 adaptation starring the Pakistani actor/singer Noor Jehan and Prithviraj Kapoor's brother Trilok Kapoor).
3. Tweet-sized stories.
4. When the phone is fully charged.
5. That Khatron Ke Khiladi is FINALLY over. Phew!
1. Pathbreaking information on news websites such as this: Having ice cream may not lift your mood. Gee, really? How will we girls get over break-ups now? Ugh
2. That Durjoy Datta's apparently "hot" photo has moobs
3. Internet lists. 15 reasons why South Indians/Bengalis/Punjabis/people of any other community are the best.
4. When the final season of TV shows is split up. Grrr, Mad Men, what are we supposed to do now?
5. Kimye wedding still in the news.
From HT Brunch, June 1
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch