Hills have finally received fresh spell of snow today. Yes, tourist places like Shimla, Kufri, Narkanda among others are under the white blanket. If Meteorological department is to be believed, there is more snow on cards this weekend.
If you are planning a trip with friends and family to these snow-hit destinations, we give you a to-do list of things which you can definitely try to make your trip a memorable one.
1. Make a snowman: This is the best thing you can do. It's not only exciting but involves lots of creativity and hard work too. Start collecting snow and making a Snow man!
2. Go Ice skating: Well Ice-skating is a completely fun-filled activity, if you are up for some hearty laugh wear your gloves, take skating board along and go Skatingggggg………. You can also go observe what all objects locals use instead of a skating board and get started.
3. Sledging: Sledging is another way of enjoying in the snow. You can use sledging board for the same or use any wooden plank you find and get going around.
4. Snowballs: Snowballs are fun. Hit your loved ones with snowballs as you unleash the child in yourself. It will really be worth it.
6. Make ice-creams: Instead of enjoying ice creams bought from vendors why not make ice-cream on your own. Try burying a mix of milk and sugar in snow. Yes you heard it right! Though time consuming, this method will give you a naturally made ice-cream.
7. Eat snow made products: Yes you can eat snow too. But remember you can only eat fresh-fallen snow. You can add flavours on top of nicely rounded balls and enjoy them. Also you make slushes or make ice cones too.
8 Photography: This is also one among our favourites. You can click pictures of your experiences in your trip. So, get, set and click!
9. Live with a Local: You can live with the local and learn how they fight the harsh winters in their area, if they openly-heartedly welcome you at their place. It would also be interesting to eat their local delicacies and hear their stories.
10. Enjoy a walk: Well enjoy a walk both during the snowfall and after it, Walk the areas with no footprints and climb mountains covered with snow, but carefully.
But before you move out in the snow, do not forget to keep warm clothes and a good pair of shoes with you.