Our ladies of the tinsel town really sweat it out to look beautiful and keep themselves in shape. In an industry where physical appearance matters the most, Yoga has come to rescue of many of our Bollywood stars to stay in shape.
On International Yoga Day, we give you a list of five Bollywood stars who have embraced Yoga for living a healthier life.
1. Kareena Kapoor: How can you forget the transformation that Mrs Khan went through for her movie, Tashan? The change was result of her reliance on Power yoga thereafter, she has been advising people to take up Yoga.
2. Bipasha Basu: The Raaz actor is popular for her toned body. She is self-acclaimed fitness freak. Recently, she went ahead and launched her fitness DVD named ‘Love yourself’ that was combinations of various exercises.
3. Hema Malini: The quintessential dream girl of Bollywood looks amazing even at this age. The secret is combination of her diet and exercise, including Yoga.
4. Lara Dutta: Miss Universe is keeping herself fit by Yoga. She even launched DVD for pregnant women during her pregnancy, called Prenatal Yoga with Lara Dutta.
5. Shilpa Shetty: Shetty has been widely popular for her fitness across the world. She was among the pioneers to make Yoga acclaimed worldwide. The loyal practitioner has launched two DVDs.