Man dies of electrocution, contractor booked | chandigarh | Hindustan Times
Today in New Delhi, India
Jul 24, 2017-Monday
-°C
New Delhi
  • Humidity
    -
  • Wind
    -

Man dies of electrocution, contractor booked

A contractor has been booked after a construction worker associated with him died due to electrocution at a house in Kajehri village. Mohamed Jaan was charged with causing death by a rash or negligent act under Section 304A of the Indian Penal Code on Friday, though the victim, Guddu, died on Wednesday. Guddu was carrying out repairs in the house when he came in contact with a live wire.

chandigarh Updated: Aug 16, 2013 20:18 IST
HT Correspondent

A contractor has been booked after a construction worker associated with him died due to electrocution at a house in Kajehri village. Mohamed Jaan was charged with causing death by a rash or negligent act under Section 304A of the Indian Penal Code on Friday, though the victim, Guddu, died on Wednesday. Guddu was carrying out repairs in the house when he came in contact with a live wire.

Guddu, 24, was rushed to government multi-specialty hospital (GMSH) in Sector 16, but was declared brought dead.