Three brothers asphyxiated to death in pickle factory

  • HT Correspondent, Hindustan Times, Hisar
  • Updated: Jun 17, 2014 20:11 IST

Three middle-aged brothers, who owned a pickle factory at Teliyan Pul here, died after inhaling poisonous fumes in a chamber in the factory on Tuesday. The bodies Mahendar, Govind and Dharmendra were taken to the civil hospital for postmortem and later handed over to the family.

The reason behind the presence of poisonous fumes in the chamber that usually contains mixtures of spices, vegetables and water is being probed, police said.

also read

Councillor’s report card: Heera Negi tried, but failed to stir officials up
Show comments