Three brothers asphyxiated to death in pickle factory | chandigarh | Hindustan Times
Today in New Delhi, India
Nov 23, 2017-Thursday
-°C
New Delhi
  • Humidity
    -
  • Wind
    -

Three brothers asphyxiated to death in pickle factory

Three middle-aged brothers, who owned a pickle factory at Teliyan Pul here, died after inhaling poisonous fumes in a chamber in the factory on Tuesday. The bodies Mahendar, Govind and Dharmendra were taken to the civil hospital for postmortem and later handed over to the family.

chandigarh Updated: Jun 17, 2014 20:11 IST
HT Correspondent

Three middle-aged brothers, who owned a pickle factory at Teliyan Pul here, died after inhaling poisonous fumes in a chamber in the factory on Tuesday. The bodies Mahendar, Govind and Dharmendra were taken to the civil hospital for postmortem and later handed over to the family.

The reason behind the presence of poisonous fumes in the chamber that usually contains mixtures of spices, vegetables and water is being probed, police said.