The UT administration has finalised the dates for phase-wise rollout of about 60 public services in electronic form under the eDistrict Mission Mode Project, a press release informed on Thursday.
Two services - issuance of caste and income certificate - would be launched on pilot basis from April 1.
A set of another 14 services would go live online in the fourth week of July, said a spokesman, and over 45 services would go online in the last week of December.
In the July phase, RTI pleas and payment of power bills are prominent. The decision for the timelines was taken at the high-level state apex committee, Digital India and National eGovernance Plan, chaired by Vijay Kumar Dev, adviser to the UT administrator.
Dev stated that the administration was also exploring means to deliver public services through mobile devices. "Paperless processing of service requests by departments would enable bureaucrats to monitor the pendency on a day-to-day basis,"he added.
Deadlines of services to go online
2 on April 1: Issuance of caste and income certificate
14 by July:
· Right to Information (RTI) requests
· Issuance of certificates of marriage, birth/death (late entry)
· Permission for events using loudspeaker
· Issuance of identity card/certificate to senior citizens
· Sanction of pension for the disabled under old-age pension scheme, pension for widows
· Issuance of bus passes for CTU
· Request for new electricity connection up to 99 kW
· Payment of electricity bills
· Permission to shoot a movie
· Request for grievance redress