* Mahendra Singh Dhoni became the fifth Indian and 27th batsman overall to score 1500 runs in Twenty-20 cricket.
* The Chennai Super Kings' skipper achieved this feat during his 22-run knock in the final against Mumbai Indians at Mumbai on Sunday (April 25).
* It was 61st innings of his 67th match in twenty-20 cricket.
* Mahendra Singh Dhoni who made his debut for India against South Africa at Johannesburg on December 1, 2006, took three years and 145 days to complete 1500 runs.
* Suresh Raina also completed his 1500 runs during his unbeaten 57-run knock. It was 54th innings of the 57th match for the Chennai Super Kings' batsman.