Mystery woman leaves Modi's office before I-T raid: Report | cricket | Hindustan Times
Today in New Delhi, India
Mar 25, 2017-Saturday
-°C
New Delhi
  • Humidity
    -
  • Wind
    -

Mystery woman leaves Modi's office before I-T raid: Report

In a shocking new revelation, the CCTV camera footage showed a mystery woman leaving IPL Commissioner Lalit Modi's office at 4 Seasons Hotel, 30 minutes before the Income Tax officers questioned him, according to media reports.

cricket Updated: Apr 17, 2010 09:57 IST

In a shocking revelation, the CCTV camera footage showed a mystery woman leaving IPL Commissioner Modi's office at 4 Seasons Hotel, 30 minutes before the Income Tax officers questioned him, according to media reports.

Reportedly, I-T officials have said that the woman was seen leaving Modi's office with laptop and files.

Meanwhile, Sunanda deal gets murkier as reports have emerged which say that the Kochi franchise deal sees her get full share of profit and only 1% loss, the remaining 99% of losses will be shared by the other shareholders of the company. Questions are being raised as to how Sunanda got such a 'sweet deal' and it clearly shows Rendezvous partners had motive in giving Sunanada a deal in her favour.

A detailed report on Kochi franchise to be placed before the Finance Ministry, where Shahi Tharoor's role will be ascertained.

Reportedly, there will also be investigation to see if Rendezvous was under any kind of a pressure.