1. This South African allrounder was shot at pointblank range during a brawl and took a bullet in his left hand. Name him.
2. Which New Zealand venue is protected by an act of parliament and is the only ground on their National Heritage List?
3. What was unique about Sultan Zarawani, UAE captain in the 1996 WC?
4. What interesting connection does Viv Richards have with the groundstaff of the Antigua stadium?
5. Which Australian cricketer's account of the 2003 World Cup victory is titled Walking to victory?
Click next page to check answers >>>
1. Andrew Hall. He was shot during a brawl at an ATM in 1998 but survived.
2. The Basin Reserve, situ ated beneath Mount Victoria and Mount Cook.
3. He was the only team member born in the UAE. The rest were immigrants from India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
4. For years, the Antigua groundstaff has been largely made up of inmates from an adjoining prison. Richards's father, Malcolm Richards, was the prison warden there for many years.
5. Wicketkeeper Adam Gilchrist's.