1. Which is the only Test venue in the world below sea level?
2. A Levis (the jeans-maker) rival once sponsored this batting genius for a very interesting reason. Who was the batsman?
3. Who is the only cricketer to hit identical hundreds in both innings of a Test?
4. This Bangladeshi player is nicknamed "Matin" by his teammates. Who is this young cricketing genius, who once created history by becoming the youngest cricketer to score a Test match hundred?
5. Frank Worrell once remarked that it was the only place in the world where he could watch cricket in his dressing gown and remove it when it was his turn to bat. Which is this famous venue, which returned to limelight during the 2006 ICC Champions Trophy?
Click here to know the answers >>>
1. The Bourda Oval in Georgetown, Guyana. It was also the only cricket venue in South America till a new stadium was built in 2005 for the 2007 World Cup.
2. Brian Lara. When he made his historic 501 not out against Durham, he was sponsored by one of Levis' rivals in a campaign aimed at the famous 501 series of jeans.
3. Sri Lanka's Duleep Mendis, who made 105 in both innings against India
4. Mohammed Ashraful, who made a century on debut against Sri Lanka in the 2001-02 Asian Cricket Championship.
5. Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai.