1. Which Bangladeshi former captain was nicknamed 'Durjoy' by his teammates, which means "invincible" in Bangla?
2. Which cricket ground has a tradition of planting a tree in honour of every five-wicket haul at the ground?
3. What unique distinction did Raess Mohammed, younger brother of Pakistani legend Hanif Mohammed, miss in his career?
4. Which English Test captain also played for England in football, equalled the world long-jump record, was offered the Kingship of Albania, represented India at the League of Nations and was consulted by Hitler when he was developing the Youth Programme in Germany?
5. Who is the only cricketer to be born in one country and play Test cricket for two other countries?
Click here for the answers >>>
1. Naimur Rehman.
2. Pietermaritzberg in South Africa. It has become customary for bowlers to plant a tree for a five-wicket effort after the first known tree was planted by English batting legend Denis Compton in 1957.
3. Raess Mohammed was the only one of the Mohammed brothers not to play for the country. He came close once when he played as 12th man for Pakistan against India at Dacca (Dhaka).
4. CB Fry.
5. John Traicos. He was born in Egypt and made his Test debut for South Africa in 1969-70 and then played for Zimbabwe when they were awarded Test status in the 1990s.