Fire at Lok Nayak Bhavan in New Delhi | delhi | Hindustan Times
Today in New Delhi, India
Aug 19, 2017-Saturday
-°C
New Delhi
  • Humidity
    -
  • Wind
    -

Fire at Lok Nayak Bhavan in New Delhi

Fire broke out on Friday on the seventh floor of Lok Nayak Bhavan, housing several government offices in New Delhi.

delhi Updated: Apr 30, 2010 21:50 IST

Fire broke out on Friday on the seventh floor of Lok Nayak Bhavan, housing several government offices in New Delhi.



The blaze was reported at 10:10 am and six fire tenders were rushed to the spot which doused the fire in 20 minutes, the Fire department said.



The fire started in an air conditioner due to an electrical short-circuit. No one was injured, it said.