* All BPL families to get 35 kg of rice or wheat every month at Rs 2 per kg.
* Farm loans at a maximum interest rate of 4 per cent.
* Waiver of agricultural loans.
* Special schemes for the urban poor, such as loans at 4 per cent interest to poor vendors.
* Employment generation through massive public spending on infrastructure projects.
* Pursue cow protection relentlessly.
* Abrogation of Article 370.
* Committed to the construction of a grand Ram Mandir at Ayodhya.
* Schemes to encourage private industry and services sectors. Ensure a low tax, low interest rate regime.
* Exempt personal Income Tax for those earning up to Rs 3 lakh per annum. For women and Senior Citizens, the exemption will be Rs 3.5 lakh per annum.
* Bring down interest on housing loans to make urban housing affordable.
* Firm steps to identify and retrieve Indian money stashed away in foreign banks.