The only astrologer who predicted congress victory this election
While the entire country was in full throttle over the most awaited event in the country, the verdict of Lok Sabha Elections 2009, one person was probably sitting at home watching the verdict shape up on TV just to be proven right. Yes, she knew it all. Here is the only astrologer who predicted congress' victory this election, reports HT Correspondent.delhi Updated: May 16, 2009 18:30 IST
Renowned astrologer Reeta Shanker Seth -who predicted Congress' victory in 2004 elections has once again predicted the Victory of congress in this election as early as 10 MAY 2009. The predictions appeared in Asian Age and Deccan Chronicle earlier this month.
The interesting twist to the story is that Mr. Manmohan Singh would be the PM but temporarily. June 2009 onwards the star trail indicate Mr. Rahul Gandhi taking over as the PM.
"In 2003 I did predictions for 2004 lok sabha elections wherein my predictions came true I had predicted congress would win but Mrs Sonia Gandhi will not become the PM," said India's fortune teller. Her predictions on tsunami, Olympics also have been proved right.
Now again she is ready with my predictions for the forthcoming elections which are:
1. Congress would again form the government of course with allies. and as per Sonia Gandhi's horoscope, she is running the dasha of Jupiter in mercury which will run till 2010 and there is a condition of vipreet raj yog because of position of Saturn in transit. This almost gives certainty of her being in the power. She will continue to maintain this position in the long run- that is as the chief of Congress party.
2. Mercury the lord of third house in Sonia Gandhi's horoscope is in retro position till May end. Mercury signifies association, coordination. A Retro mercury indicates a lot of hardwork in manipulation to woo allies.
3. Mr. Manmohan Singh again would be the PM but between June 2009 to may 2010 there's an indication of something unusual happening which reflects- transfer of Prime Ministership.
4. As per Mr. Manmohan Singh's celestial combination in the present time because of rahu Venus dasha, he would again be the PM but temporarily. He might hand over his pmship. Now coinciding the planetary effects of Mr. Manmohan Singh -June 2009 onwards when the planets are not very supportive of his continuing the Prime Ministership. Interestingly analyzing Rahul Gandhi's planetary position after June 2009 motion of Jupiter in transit June 09 onwards push the planetary strength to an extent wherein his chances of taking over the PMship are extremely high.
5. I also predict that Jupiter in retro from June 2009 to mid of October 2009 can give rise to epidemics worldwide.
6. As far as India's neighbors are concerned I don't foresee war(nuclear explosion from Pakistan).
7. I was also given to work on Ms Jayalalitha's chart. Though extremely powerful Venus supports her wining the elections but there are indications of ill-health or mishap. A powerful BRAHAM RUDRAKSH is recommended to be worn immediately for her Safety.