The Special Cell of Delhi Police is on the lookout for three persons who seem to have disappeared after being admitted at Ram Manohar Lohia (RML) Hospital after the high court blast on Wednesday morning.
The Cell, through a team of 15 officers, has asked the hospital administration to provide them the footage that CCTVs installed inside the hospital have recorded since patients started pouring-in at the facility after the blast.
"The trio has not been formally discharged and the addresses, which they provided us during a verification drive inside the hospital yesterday, have been found to be incorrect," said a senior police
A majority of those injured after a high-intensity explosion outside gate number five of the Delhi High Court at 10:14am on Wednesday had been rushed to the adjacent RML Hospital.
By Thursday evening, 10 blast victims, who had sustained injuries, had formally been discharged.
Sources said one from three missing persons had initially identified himself as Manjeet and given an address in north Delhi's Burari.
This address was later found to be incorrect with local residents claiming that they did not know anyone who went by that name.
Meanwhile, the hospital administration could not be reached for comment despite repeated attempts. However, an administrative official, on condition of anonymity, confirmed the development.