With questions being raised over Delhi Government bringing down the number of Games related projects, Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit on Friday said her administration was "ready" for any probe into CWG spendings.
Dikshit, however, did not give a direct reply when asked whether her government will allow scrutiny of all 76 works marked earlier as CWG projects or only provide details about the whittled down list.
After a multi-agency probe into alleged bunglings into Games spendings was launched, Delhi government last week brought down the number of Games related projects from 76 to 25 and decided to provide details about them to the investigators.
"What do you mean by allow...We are ready for it," Dikshit said in reply to queries.
The chief minister, earlier this week, had asked all departments involved in CWG spendings to offer full cooperation to any central agency conducting investigation.
The projects sought to be delinked from the Games include flyovers and widening of roads.
According to official figures, various Delhi government agencies, including the Public Works Department, had spent over Rs 16,000 crore to enhance city infrastructure ahead of the Games.
The estimate was made taking into account expenditure on all the 76 projects, officials said.
Sources said the PWD is now trying to show some of the projects as non-CWG projects.
Earlier, the department had said it implemented 34 projects to improve city infrastructure for the Games. They said CVC teams will study records of spending by departments including PWD, Urban Development, Transport, Environment, Power and Tourism.