Six of the seven students admitted at the Hindu Rao Hospital for food poisoning were discharged on Friday. One of the boys is still under observation in the hospital as he is unwell.
Seven students, including four girls, of a dance institute were taken ill allegedly after eating their hostel food on Wednesday night and were admitted to the hospital.
The students of the Kathak Kendra in GTB Nagar were admitted late at night with symptoms of food poisoning.
"Seven students were brought to our hospital, of which six are discharged. One of them needs to be kept under observation," said Dr RB Mittal, medical superintendent, Hindu Rao.