Seven persons were injured today when a fire broke out in the fourth floor of a residential building in east Delhi, fire brigade officials said.
The blaze was reported from House No 282 in Gali No 7 of Lalita Park in Laxmi Nagar at about one pm and a fire tender was rushed to the spot. The blaze was due to electric short circuit.
Seven persons suffered injuries in the incident. Four of them were admitted to RB Grover Hospital while others were admitted to Lok Nayak Jaiprakash Hospital, they said.