Three more persons succumbed to swine flu in the city, taking the toll to 55 including 20 outstation patients, officials said on Thursday.
Meanwhile, 15 swab samples tested positive for the H1N1 virus taking the count of laboratory confirmed swine flu cases in the capital to 1,370 so far this year.
"Three deaths due to swine flu were reported in the last 24 hours. Two were admitted to the Apollo Hospital and another death was reported from Guru Tegh Bahadur Hospital. With this, the toll comes to 55 of which 35 are from the city alone," a Delhi government official said.
Of the three fresh deaths that were reported, two were residents of Delhi.