Two men were electrocuted in Rohini Sector 24 in Outer Delhi on Saturday, around 5:00 pm.
According to police, the two victims whose identity is yet to be ascertained, were labourers working at an under construction home when the incident took place.
“They were busy fixing the grill of the terrace on the second floor when they came in contact with a high-tension wire above the house,” said a senior police officer on condition of anonymity, as he is not authorised to speak to the media.
“Both died on the spot. We have registered a case of negligence against the contractor,” he added.
Further investigation in the case is on.