The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on Monday declared the University Grants Commission’s (UGC) National Eligibility Test (NET) July 2016 results on its official website .
The examination was held on July 10 at 88 cities across the country, while in Srinagar it was held on August 28.
Steps to check Results:
1) Visit the official website
2) Click on the link for ‘UGC NET July Examination Result 2016’ in the current events section on the left side of the page
3) Enter roll number and date of birth
5) Click on submit
6) Result will be displayed on the screen
7) Take a printout for future reference
Or click here to go directly to the login page.
The exam was held to determine the eligibility of candidates for the posts assistant professor and Junior Research Fellowship. Candidates who have qualified for the JRF are eligible to pursue research in the subject of their postgraduation or in a related subject and are also eligible to apply for the post of an assistant professor in Indian universities and colleges.
The award of JRF and eligibility for assistant professor’s post depends on the performance of the candidate in all the three papers of NET. However, candidates qualifying exclusively for an assistant professor are not considered for JRF.
Note: Visit CBSE’s UGC-NET website regularly for the latest updates.