If you’ve met the requisite cutoff in the college you want to study, make sure you carry the required documents before you go to confirm your admission.
Carry a folder with at least two sets of each document along with the original copy. Also, remember to self-attest photocopies of your documents. You will be required to submit two self-attested photographs.
The applicants will have to produce the originals of the following documents with two sets of self-attested photocopies:
1) Class X Board Examination Certificate
2) Class X Marksheet
3) Class XII Marksheet
4) Class XII Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate
5) Character Certificate (recent)
6) SC/ST/PwD/Children of War Widows/Kashmiri Migrant certificate (in the name of the candidate) issued by a competent authority (if you fall under any of these categories)
7) OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the candidate) issued by a competent authority (if you fall under any the category)
8) Transfer Certificate from school / college as well as Migration Certificate from Board / University are required from those students who have passed senior secondary exam from outside Delhi
9) At least two passport-size self-attested photographs.