DU's eleventh cutoff list announced, check it here
Delhi University released the eleventh cut-off list for admission to its undergraduate programmes on Monday as few seats are still lying vacant in some of the colleges.education Updated: Aug 10, 2015 20:08 IST
Delhi University released the eleventh cutoff list for admission to its undergraduate programmes on Monday as few seats are still lying vacant in some of the colleges. You can check out the list for all three streams -- Science, Commerce and Arts -- by logging on to the university's official website.
The university had announced the first cutoff list on June 25. Students who did not get the admissions in 10th cutoff list can check if they have made it in the eleventh or the final list.
You can also check the cutoff list below:
Click here to check the eleventh cutoff list for Arts and Commerce on the official website.
Click here to check the eleventh cutoff list for Science on the official website.
Click here to check the eleventh cutoff list for admission in BA (Honours) French / German / Italian / Spanish on the official website.
The university also announced that all the students who qualify for the 11th list must complete their admission process and make the fee payment on or before August 12.
Carry the following documents in original with two sets of self-attested photocopies:
* Class 10 board examination certificate
* Class 10 marksheet
* Class 12 marksheet
* Class 12 original certificate/ provisional certificate
* Character certificate (recent)
* SC/ST certificate (in the name of the candidate) issued by the competent authority
* OBC (non-creamy layer) certificate (in the name of the candidate) issued by the competent authority
* Transfer certificate from school/college as well as Migration certificate from Board/University are required from those students who have passed senior secondary exam from outside Delhi.
* At least two passport size self-attested photographs.
Note: If any false attestation/falsified records are detected, the student would be debarred from attending any course in the University/or its colleges for next five years, and in addition, a criminal case under relevant sections of IPC (viz. 470, 471, 474 etc.) will be instituted against him/her.