The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) on Friday issued the score card of candidates of IBPS CWE Clerk VI preliminary exam 2016. The preliminary examination was held on November 26 and 27 and its results were declared on Dec 9, 2016.
The process of arriving at scores has already been issued by the recruiting body. IBPS has also issued a notification for candidates who will appear in the main examination. Both these notifications can be seen by visiting the official website or here at the bottom of the story.
Steps to check the scores:
1) Go to official website of IBPS
2) Click on the link for CWE- CLERK -VI - Preliminary Exam Scores running on the top of the page
3) You will be directed to a new page to log in
4) Enter registration no/roll no and password/DOB in dd-mm-yy format
5) Enter the captcha code as seen in the image and click on login to download the call letter.
Or click here to directly go to the login page.
Those who have cleared the preliminary examination will be eligible to appear in the main. Those who pass the main exam will be provisionally allotted to one of the participating banks.
The main examination is expected to be held on January 1, 2017. The provisional allotment of banks to successful candidates is expected to take place in April 2017.
IBPS had on August 12, issued a notification to fill up 19,243 clerical posts in participating banks.
Note: Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with the official IBPS website for details and updates.