The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) on Wednesday declared the preliminary exam scores of candidates who had appeared for the post of office assistant (multipurpose) in regional rural banks. The scores can be viewed until December 18, 2016. The online preliminary examination was held on November 12, 13 and 19.
Candidates can check their scores by visiting the official website of IBPS.
Steps to check the scores:
1) Go to official website of IBPS
2) Click on the link for ‘Online preliminary exam scores for IBPS CWE RRB V Office Assistant examination’
3) You will be directed to a new page to log in
4) Enter registration no/roll no and password/DOB in dd-mm-yy format
5) Enter the captcha code as seen in the image and click on login to see scores.
Or click here to directly go to the login page.
The main examination will be held on December 18, 2016.
Candidates will be provisionally allotted banks on the basis of the marks obtained by them in the main examination and the vacancies reported by the RRBs.
The provisional allotment of banks to successful candidates will be made in February 2017. All these dates are tentative.
The notification for (CWE RRBs-V) recruitment was issued on September 9 to fill up 16,560 posts. Out of the total posts, 5,539 are for officer scale I, 1,999 posts for officer scale II and 8,824 posts are for office assistants.