The preliminary examination for the recruitment of Group ‘A’ officers in regional rural banks will be conducted by the Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection (IBPS) this Saturday and Sunday. The exam is being conducted to select 5,539 scale-I officers.
Here are some general instructions issued by IBPS for the candidates:
1) Candidates should reach the examination hall before the time given in the call letter, as latecomers will not be allowed in the examination hall.
2) Candidates must carry the call letter along with the photo identity proof in original and a photocopy to the venue of the examination. Entry will be allowed only after their verification.
3) Write roll number and registration number on the photocopy of photo identity proof. Hand over call letter stapled to the photocopy of the photo identity proof to the invigilator.
4) Follow the instructions given by test administrators and invigilators.
5) Don’t carry items disallowed inside the examination hall.
Items not allowed inside the examination centre are: Any stationary item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, geometry/pencil box, plastic pouch, calculator, scale, writing pad, pen drives, log table, electronic pen/scanner, any communication device like mobile phone, bluetooth, earphones, microphone, pager, health band etc. Other items like goggles, handbags, hair-pin, hair-band, belt, cap, watch/wrist watch, camera, metallic item, eatables (opened or packed), water bottle, any other item which could be used for unfair means for hiding communication devices like camera and blue-tooth devices.
Ornaments like ring, earrings, nose-pin, chain/necklace, pendants, badge and brooch will be thoroughly checked at the exam hall.
IBPS had on September 9 issued a notification for the recruitment of Group ‘A’ officers (Scale I, II and III) and Group ‘B’ office assistants (multipurpose) in participating regional rural banks (RRBs).
The notification (CWE RRBs-V) was to fill up 16,560 posts, out of which, 5,539 was for officers scale I, 1,999 posts for officers scale II and 8,824 posts for office assistants.
Note: For details and latest updates visit official website of IBPS.