The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) on Tuesday released the marks (scores) of candidates who had appeared in online preliminary examination for recruitment of CWE RRB scale I officers. The examination was held on November 5 and November 6. Candidates can check their marks on the official website of IBPS until December 11, 2016.
Steps to check the scores:
1) Go to official website of IBPS
2) Click on the link to view ‘Scores of online preliminary examination for CWE RRB-V officer scale I ’ running on the top of the page. Click again on link to go to prelims scores
3) You will be directed to a new page to log in
4) Enter registration no/roll no and password/DOB in dd-mm-yy format
5) Enter the captcha code as seen in the image and click on login to see marks
Or click here to directly go to the login page.
Candidates who have cleared the preliminary exam will have to appear for the main exam and shortlisted candidates will then be called for an interview.
The main examination will be held on December 11 and the results will be declared in the same month. Interviews will be conducted in January 2017. The provisional allotment of banks to successful candidates will be made in February 2017. All these dates are tentative.
The notification for (CWE RRBs-V) recruitment was issued on September 9 to fill up 16,560 posts. Out of the total posts, 5,539 are for officer scale I, 1,999 posts for officer scale II and 8,824 posts are for office assistants.
Note: For the latest news and updates on the examination, candidates should visit the official website of IBPS regularly.