IBPS PO 2016 (CWE PO/MT-VI) application process begins, check details
The online registration process for the selection ofeducation Updated: Jul 26, 2016 17:59 IST
The online registration process for the selection of Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) Probationary Officers (PO) recruitment exam (CWE PO/MT-VI) started on Tuesday.
Interested candidates can apply for the exam by visiting the official website of IBPS.
How to register for the exam:
1) Go to the official website
2) Click on the link, ‘Click here to apply online for CWE PO/MT-VI’
3) Click on ‘Click here for new registration’ on the top of the page
4) Read the instructions carefully before clicking on ‘continue’
5) Enter information (as required) in the application form
6) A provisional registration number and password will be generated
7) Upload scanned photograph and scanned signature of candidate (read guidelines)
8) Pay the fee amount to complete the registration process
9) Take a print-out for future reference
Read these instructions before applying:
a) Particulars mentioned in the online application will be considered as final and no change will be allowed after submission of the online application form.
b) Check eligibility criteria before applying (like age, educational qualification)
c) Application fees payment can be done by online mode only.
d) Candidates should keep application printout and e-receipt
Candidates would need to go through a selection process which includes a preliminary and main examination followed by an interview. A candidate should be a graduate in any discipline from a university recognised by the Government of India or have any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the central government. He should be aged between 20 and 30 years (i.e. the person must not have been born earlier than 02.07.1986 and not later than 01.07.1996 – both dates inclusive).
The first stage of recruitment or the online preliminary examination will be held on October 16, 22 and 23. The results of the preliminary examination will be declared in November. The online main exam will be held on November 20 and its result will be declared in December. The interview will be held in January/February 2017, and the provisional allotment to the selected candidates will take place in April 2017.
The details about participating organisations, tentative schedule, eligibility criteria and much more can be found on the official website.
Note: Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with the official IBPS website for details and updates.