The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) declared the results of the main examination for the recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO)/management trainees in various public sector banks and other participating organisations (CWE PO/MT-VI) on Thursday. The online main examination was held on November 20, 2016.
Candidates can check their results on IBPS’s official website until December 15.
Steps to check the results:
1) Visit the official website
2) Click on the link to view ‘main exam result status for CWE PO/ MT VI running on top of the page’
3) Enter your registration number/roll number and password / DOB (dd-mm-yy format) on the login page that opens
4) Enter the captcha code and click on login
5) Candidate’s result will be displayed
6) Take a print out for future reference
Or click here to directly go to the login page.
The candidates who have cleared the mains will be called for interview. The interview will be held in January/February 2017, and the provisional allotment to the selected candidates will take place in April 2017.
Note: Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with the official IBPS website for details and updates.