The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) on Saturday issued the preliminary examination call letter of candidates appearing for the post of Probationary Officers (PO)/management trainees (CWE PO/MT-VI) in various public sector banks and other participating organisations. The first stage of recruitment or the online preliminary examination will be held on October 16, 22 and 23.
Candidates can download the call letter from the official website of IBPS till October 27, 2016.
How to download the call letter:
1) Visit the official website
2) Click on the link ‘Click here to download your preliminary examination call letter for CWE PO/ MT VI’
3) Do the same once again on the new page that opens to go to the log-in page
3) Enter your registration number and password / DOB (dd-mm-yy format) to log in
4) Enter the captcha code
5) Candidates call letter will be displayed
6) Take a print out
Or click here to directly go to the log-in page
Note: If candidate is not able to download the call letter immediately, retry after 5 minutes or during the night (during off-peak hours).
Candidates would need to go through a selection process which includes a preliminary and main examination followed by an interview.
The results of the preliminary examination will be declared in November.
The online main exam will be held on November 20 and its result will be declared in December.
The interview will be held in January/February 2017, and the provisional allotment to the selected candidates will take place in April 2017.
Note: Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with the official IBPS website for details and updates.