Indian Bank PO recruitment 2016: Apply for 324 posts now, check details here
The application process for filling 324 probationary officer (PO) vacancies in Indian Bank will continue until December 22, 2016.education Updated: Dec 06, 2016 19:42 IST
The application process for filling 324 probationary officer (PO) vacancies through admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course offered through Manipal Global Education Services 2017-2018 began on Tuesday. The application process will continue until December 22, 2016. The number of vacancies is provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the bank.
Interested candidates can apply by visiting the official website of the Indian bank.
Steps to apply for 324 PO jobs:
1) Visit the Indian bank’s official website
2) Click on the Career tab
3) Click on the link ‘PGDBF PROGRAMME 2017-18’
4) click on ‘Apply Online For Po-Onboarding’
5) Click on New Registration tab
6) Enter details as required carefully
7) A provisional registration number and password will be generated when details are submitted for the first time
8) Note it down
9) Candidates can reopen the saved data and edit till the last date of edit/modification . This facility will be available for three times only.
10) Submit the application after it is filled and checked properly
11) No change will be allowed in the application after its final submission
12) Pay the fees/in online mode by following the instruction
13) An e-receipt will be generated on successful completion of the process
14) Take a printout of the on-line application form and save it for future reference
The application process can only be completed in the online mode.
Candidates will be selected through a process consisting of online exam (preliminary and main) followed by an interview. Successful candidates will go through a nine month course (campus programme) at Manipal Global Education Services, Bangalore followed by a three months internship at any of the Indian Bank Branches.
On successful completion of the course, candidates will be appointed as probationary officer in any branch of the Indian Bank.
The details about eligibility criteria, essential qualification, exam pattern and much more can be found on bank’s official website. You can also check it at the bottom of the text here.
Note: Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with the official website for details and updates.