Kerala SET admit card issued, exam on August 20
The admit card of candidates for Kerala SET- July 2017 was released on Wednesday on the official website of LBS Centre for Science and Technology (LBSCS &T).education Updated: Aug 09, 2017 18:50 IST
The admit card of candidates for Kerala State Eligibility Test (SET- July 2017) was released on Wednesday on the official website of LBS Centre for Science and Technology (LBSCS &T).
The examination is scheduled to be held on August 20, 2017.
Steps to download Kerala SET 2017 admit card:
1) Go to the official website of LBS centre for Science and Technology
2) Click on the link for STATE ELIGIBILITY TEST - July-2017
3) Click on the link for ‘Download Admit Card’ to go to the login page
4) Log in with your 5 digit application number and date of birth
5) Click on ‘Get the admit card’
6) The admit card will be displayed on the screen
7) Take a printout of the admit card and save it on your computer
8) Candidates must download and print instructions given to the candidate
If your application number is missing:
1) Click on the link provided on the login page for this purpose
2) Provide required details to get your application number
3) Follow the process as instructed above to get admit card
Or click here to directly go to the login page.
Candidates must read the instructions printed on the admit card carefully before going for the test. They must produce the original copy of the photo-affixed identity proof to be admitted inside the exam hall. If the photograph is not clear on the printout, paste a self-attested copy of your photograph on the admit card.
The Kerala government conducts SET to select candidates for the post of higher secondary school teachers and non-vocational teachers in Vocational Higher Secondary Education (VHSE). Aspirants must clear SET for appointment as higher secondary school teachers in the state.
Candidates can check details regarding eligibility, scheme of test, syllabus and much more in the prospectus for the exam on the official website of LBSCS &T or below this story.