Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has issued the answer keys of Group C Non-Technical Recruitment exam 2016. The examination was held on December 18, 2016. Candidates can check the answer keys by visiting KPSC’s official website.
Steps to check the answer keys:
1) Visit KPSC’s official website
2) Click on ‘key answers’ tab on top Navigation bar of the page
3) Click on the link for ‘KEYANSWERS OF EXAM DT 18-12-2016’
4) Click on Subject Code 133 to see answer keys for Paper 1 (General Studies)
5) Click on Subject Code 134 to see answer keys for Paper 2 (Communication)
4) The question paper with the answer keys will be displayed
5) Check it carefully and take a printout for future reference
The right answer has been ticked in the respective choices for each question. Candidates can send their representations against the answer keys to the commission’s office. Representations received after December 25, 2016 (Within office working hours), will not be considered.
A fees of Rs 50 per question must be paid for raising objection in the form of IPO/DD drawn in favour of the Secretary, Karnataka Public Service Commission.” Otherwise objections, will be rejected. Fees will be refunded in case candidate’s objection/s are found to be valid.
KPSC has provided formats for raising objections for Paper 1 and paper 2. See the instuctions provided and the format provided for raising objections carefully on the official website or at the end of the story.
KPSC had issued notification for recruitment to 1,353 posts under Group C (Non-Technical) category for which the written examination was held on December 18.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of written test followed by an interview.
Note: Check KPSC’s official website regularly for latest news and updates.