The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has released the admit card of candidates who have applied for the examination to recruit post graduate teachers (PGTs), trained graduate teachers (TGTs) and primary teachers (PRT) on its official website soon.
The examinations will be held on January 7 and January 8, 2017. The detailed schedule is given below the story.
Steps to download admit card:
1) Visit KVS’ official website
2) Click on the link for ‘Download admit card for the post of PGT/TGT/PRT in green box at the bottom of the page
3) There are two boxes: One for downloading admit card of PGT/PRT and other for downloading admit card of TGT/TGT (Misc)
3) Enter details as instructed (like Applicant id and date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format)
4) Click on Submit
5) Admit card will be displayed on the screen
6) Save it on your computer and take a printout
Check the admit card for any discrepancy and also the examination venue and date provided on it. Candidates must carry the admit card to the examination venue.
The exam is being held to recruit 690 PGTs, 926 TGTs, 4,348 PRTs. The examination to recruit 90 principals and 151 PRTs (music) was conducted on December 17. However, the number of vacancies is tentative and may be subject to further changes.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the written exam as well as an interview. KVS has the right to decide the cutoff marks for written examination and interview separately.
The final merit list of principal, PGTs, TGTs, primary teacher and primary teacher (music) will be based on the performance of the candidates in written test and interview. The weightage of written test and interview will be 85:15 for the posts of principal, PGTs, TGTs, primary teacher.
For the post of primary teacher (music) the weightage of written test, performance test and interview will be 60:25:15.
The written examination is expected to be held in 34 cities. The list of cities can be seen on the official website.
Note: Please visit the official website of KVS for details and latest updates.