Late registration begins for NMAT by GMAC; last date is October 12
The test scores are accepted by about 20 institutions for admission to their management programmeseducation Updated: Oct 05, 2016 18:23 IST
The Graduate Management Admissions Council (GMAC) has started accepting late registrations for NMAT, which is accepted by about 20 institutions and universities for admission to their management programmes. The registration closes on October 12, 2016. All NMAT by GMAC aspirants who have not registered yet can submit their details on the testwebsite. The test scores are accepted by SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad; Xavier University, Bhubaneswar; VIT University, Vellore; and Amity University, Delhi NCR, among others. Candidates can take the test three times in a given admission cycle. They are also allowed to choose the order in which they respond to each of the sections in the test. Candidates can also review their answers at the end of each section. A long testing window allows candidates to choose a convenient test date. The 75-day test window opened this week and extends through the third week of December. Applicants can choose their test appointment date, time and location in real-time based on the availability of seats at each test centre. Candidates can also view their results and then decide to apply to a business school or retake the test depending on the results. Follow these steps to register:
1) Create an accounthereusing a valid email address.
2) Provide contact information, personal, educational and work experience, the list of programmes to send scores, and the ID that you will use at the test centre. Indicate your interest in participating in a search service and agree to the terms and conditions.
3) Your name and date of birth that you enter on the registration form must exactly match the name and date of birth on your primary and secondary ID.
4) Choose the schools to send your scores under the ‘Schools Preference’ section. Up to seven programmes are included in your registration fee. An additional fee of Rs 200 plus taxes will be applied for each programme added in excess of seven programmes.
5) You must upload a photograph that bears likeness to you and the photograph on your primary ID. This photograph will be included on the admit card that you must bring.
6) Pay the test fee.
7) Once your payment is accepted, your schedule exam option will be activated in your dashboard to enable you to go ahead and schedule your exam.
8) You will be able to download your admit card from your dashboard once the payment is accepted.