Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has declared the list of candidates who have cleared the interview and have been shortlisted for pre recruitment medical examination for the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO). A list of 700 candidates has been published.
Candidates can check their results by visiting the official website of Life Insurance Corporation of India.
Steps to check the results:
1) Go to the official website of LIC
2) Click on ‘Careers’ at the bottom of the page
3)Click on the link for ‘List of Candidates shortlisted for pre recruitment medical examination (Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist) - 2016’
4) Click on link for ‘Download document’ given in the box
5) A list 700 selected candidates’ name along with their roll number will be displayed on the screen
6) These are the names of candidates shortlisted for pre recruitment medical examination
Or, click here to directly go to the results page.
The recruitment notification issued in December 2015 clearly mentioned that there were 700 vacancies for the post. More than 2,000 candidates had qualified for the interview. The written examinations were conducted on March 5, 6, 12 and 13 across many centres in India.