Those of you who are hoping to make it to a Delhi University college of your choice under the second cutoff list, will first have to withdraw the current admission you have taken in a college.
Once you have withdrawn the current admission, you can go ahead and get admission in another college of your choice where you meet the cutoff. The cutoff list is likely to come out on Monday night.
Here is a step by step guide on the withdrawal process:
1) Submit an application to the college where you have taken admission requesting withdrawal of admission.
2) The college will return the original certificates and documents that you submitted at time of admission.
3) The college will cancel your admission from its portal.
4) Once the college has cancelled your admission from the portal, it will automatically inform the University portal that your admission has been cancelled.
5) Login to your application in the University portal and submit the course and college in where you want to apply.
6) Take a printout of the page and go to the college where you want to apply. Carry all original documents with you. (Please add hyperlink of the story about important documents to be carried.)
7) The admission process will be same as earlier.
8) The refund of fee after cancellation of admission will take a few days.
Note: It is advisable to begin the withdrawal process at the earliest to complete it on time and get fresh admission in another college. Admission process starts at 9 AM and finishes at 1 PM.