The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) released the answer key for NEET 1 and NEET 2 examination on Monday. Candidates can access the answer key on AIPMT’s official website .
Steps to check answer key:
1)Go to the official website
2) Go to candidate log in
3) Enter user ID (registration number) and password
4) Click on login
5) The answer key will be displayed on the screen
Click here to directly go to the log-in page
1) Go to the official website
2)Click on the link for answer key NEET 1 or NEET 2 as applicable
3) Four sets of answer key A, B, C, D will be displayed on the screen
4) Check the answer key set for which you have taken the examination
5) A print-out can be taken for future reference
The candidates who want to challenge the answers can do so by paying a fee of Rs 1,000 per question challenged. You can challenge the answers only through online mode. Read the information bulletin of NEET 1 and NEET 2 for detailed information on how to challenge the answers.
The answer key will be displayed by the CBSE till 5pm on August 10 and candidates can challenge the answers till the same time i.e., till 5pm on August 10. The decision of the CBSE in the matter shall be final.
NEET phase 1 and phase 2 examinations were held across the nation on May 1 and July 24 respectively.