The results of the Elementary Teacher Training (ETT) examination have been declared by Punjab’s education recruitment board on its official website.
Candidates can check their results by visiting the website of the board .
Steps to check the results
1) Go to the official website
2) Click on the link for ‘Merit list of candidates’
3) The merit list will be displayed on the screen
Click here to directly go to the merit list.
The candidates whose name is in the merit list can give their district preferences online until August 26, 2016.
Steps to give district preference:
1) Visit the official website
2) Log in with registration number and password
3) Follow the instructions
The state education department had earlier released an official notification for recruitment of 4,500 teachers.