The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the call letters for its Grade B (General) Phase I recruitment examination 2016.
Candidates can download them from the official website of the central bank. The Phase I exam will be conducted online on September 4.
Steps to download the call letters:
1) Log on to the official website of the bank
2) Click on ‘Recruitment related announcements’
3) Click on Admission Letter & other information for the Phase-I Examination for the post of Officers in Grade - B (General) – DR - Batch Year - 2016 on the new page that opens
4) Click on link for ‘Admission Letters’ to go to the login page
5) Enter registration no and password which is candidates’ date of birth (in DD-MM-YY format)
6) Enter the code as shown in the image and login
7) Candidates call letter will be displayed on the screen
8) Take a print and carry it to the examination centre
Or click here to directly go to the log-in page
The option to download call letters will close on September 4.
Scheme of Phase 1 examination
The examination will be of objective type having four sections: 1) General awareness 2) Reasoning (verbal) 3) English language and 4) Quantitative aptitude.
The general awareness section have 80 questions carrying 80 marks, the reasoning section will have 60 questions carrying 60 marks, while the English language and quantitative aptitude test will both have 30 questions carrying 30 marks each.
Candidates will have to score the minimum marks separately for each section as well as aggregate, as prescribed by the board. Those who clear the test according to the criteria given above will get the chance to appear in Phase II of the exam.
The result of Phase I will be declared tentatively within a week after the exam.
Note: For details about the scheme of the exam check the information handout issued by the RBI services board given below.