RBI Grade B (General) Phase I exam 2016 results declared, check them here
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has declared the results of its Grade B (General) Phase I recruitment examination 2016.education Updated: Sep 08, 2016 14:56 IST
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has declared the results of its Grade B (General) Phase I recruitment examination 2016.
Candidates can check their results on the official website of the central bank. The Phase I exam was conducted online on September 4.
Steps to check the results:
1) Log in to the RBI’s official website
2) Click on ‘Recruitment related announcements’
3) Click on ‘Result of Phase-I examination for Recruitment of Officers in Grade ‘B’ (General) (DR)-Batch Year 2016’ on the new page that opens
4) Click on ‘Roll Numbers of the candidates who have been shortlisted for the Phase-II Examination’
5) The page containing list of roll number of shortlisted candidates for Phase II exams will be displayed on screen
Or click here to directly go to the results page.
The individual mark sheet and category-wise cut off for Phase I examination will be displayed in an interactive method on the website within a fortnight.
Phase II exam
The Phase II examination will be conducted online on September 19, 2016, in two shifts.
Candidates should appear in both the shifts. They should download separate call letters for both the shifts from the RBI’s website. The time and venue of examinations will be provided in the call letters.
The centre for the exam will be the one opted by the candidates and no request for change of venue will be entertained.
Note: The link for downloading call letters, information handout for Phase II examination and instruction for Persons with Disability (PwD)/joint undertaking/declaration form for candidates using scribes, will shortly be made available on the RBI website.