Read this carefully
Now that the first cut-off list is out, here’s a ready reckoner on what you need to do next and the documents you require for admission.education Updated: Jun 25, 2009 02:37 IST
Even though the first cut-off list is out today, colleges will begin admission only from Friday (i.e. June 26). This time is provided for students to think over their options and make an informed decision.
Admission as per the first list will continue till June 29.
If you have secured admission in a course and college of your choice in the first list then take admission immediately. Once the second list is out you lose your right to admission to that college.
At the time of admission, the applicants shall be required to produce the following documents in original with two sets of self-attested photocopies:
- 10 Board Examination Certificate, Mark sheet
- Class 12 Marks-sheet, Provisional Certificate/Original Certificate, Character Certificate (recent)
- SC/ST Certificate In the candidate’s name (for SC/ST candidates)
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate in the name of the candidate (for OBC Candidate)
- Transfer Certificate from school/college as well as Migration Certificate from Board/University are required from students who have passed senior secondary exam from outside Delhi.
- At least two passport size self-attested photographs.